We hold an Annual Colorado Yoopers Picnic every fall. 2020 will be the 22nd Anniversary for our group picnic! All Yoopers and “wannabees” are welcome. Join us to meet fellow Yoopers, buy more of those delicious pasties, and support U.P. charities!
- Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020
- Time: Noon
- Location: Pelican Point shelter at Bear Creek Lake Park, 15600 W. Morrison Rd, Lakewood, CO, 80465
- Phone Number: 303-697-6159
Join our email list by sending your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to keep updated with the details of the picnic.
- Would you like to order delicious Yooper pasties (frozen)? You can order them online here.
- Please bring small items for the drawing, which is so much fun and raises money for U.P. charities.
- We could always use a helping hand. Here’s how to volunteer.
- Need directions? See our map.
- See how other picnics went on our Videos page.
- Know a nonprofit in the UP who could use a gift from Colorado Yoopers? Let us know here.
- Have something larger you could donate to our silent auction? Let us know.
- Please bring your own beverages, plates, silverware and napkins, as well as a salad and dessert dish to share.